Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!
Ub3r L33t H4x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS

4 posters

Go down

Who should I use as my final competetive battiling pokemon?

What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS I_vote_lcap0%What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS I_vote_lcap0%What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS I_vote_lcap100%What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS Empty What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS

Post by Starstruck99 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 am

Insert a trainer card to show your {current} team on Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,Heartgold,or Soulsilver{must include Male,Female,if shiny,and your In-game name}

Pokemon Diamond{Cobble badge in hand,training for Pastoria gym,caught a Buizel}
What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS My_unf12

Pokemon Platinum
What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS Pokemo10

Pokemon Heartgold
5 badges,training for 6th badge

Note:I'm starting to work on a competitive battling team for myself{on Platinum},and I know what I'll use
Electivire
Magmortar
Rhypherior
Lucario
Weavile
UNKNOWN*
{*I need Help,I don't know what to use for my final Pokemon,I think I'll use a poll,selecting other requires to name}

Last edited by Starstruck99 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 am; edited 10 times in total
Starstruck99
Starstruck99

Back to top Go down

What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS Empty Re: What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS

Post by Starstruck99 Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Is anyone gonna insert there Diamond,Pearl, or Plat./HG/SS Trainer Cards,here's a link for doing it:

http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/
{Pokecharms down as of 3/10/10}

Also,you may post progress if game is unfinshed{see My Diamond team}to let people know where you are
{sorry about double post,but I just wanted to let people know}

Last edited by Starstruck99 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starstruck99
Starstruck99

Back to top Go down

What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS Empty Re: What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS

Post by PwnageSniper Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:11 pm

I'll make my own right now. Smile

*custom sprite and all*

What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS TrainerCard-WIP

Right, I have all 8 badges, and this is the party I usually use against friends via wireless battles.

Last edited by PwnageSniper on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

PwnageSniper

Location : Behind you. Always, you look back, and I just go ninja on you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starstruck99 Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Be sure to edit you post above mine{this one}Pwnage,when you do get it up because you may only have one post with a trainer card
Starstruck99
Starstruck99

Back to top Go down

Post by felixmartin Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 pm

i dont have any of those games.. but its all good im not gonna cry or anything Sad

felixmartin

Back to top Go down

Post by pseudohippie Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:36 pm

I have all thebadges but I didn't feel like clicking on all the badges for this site.
FEAR MY MOSTLY UU AND NU TEAM! FEAR IT!
What is your team in pokemon D/P/PT/HG/SS Ucard.php?name=Devin&colour=mossy&background=galactichq&kanto1=1&kanto2=1&kanto3=1&kanto4=1&kanto5=1&kanto6=1&kanto7=1&kanto8=1&code=&trainer=078&stars=3&win=&lose=&draw=&pokemon1=395&gender1=m&pokemon2=103&gender2=m&pokemon3=227&gender3=n&pokemon4=181&gender4=f&pokemon5=229&gender5=m&pokemon6=241&gender6=f&bsubmit=+++...%3A%3A%3ACreate%21%3A%3A%3A..
pseudohippie
pseudohippie

Back to top Go down

Post by felixmartin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 pm

nah your good!
i aint gonna fear your team

felixmartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down