Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!
Ub3r L33t H4x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Signature of the Month Version 1- March

Go down

The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Signature of the Month Version 1- March Empty The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Signature of the Month Version 1- March

Post by FerretFox41 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 am

Welcome to the official Uber Leet Hax Signature of The Month!

The theme chosen for March is... well,

POKEMON.

Yep, just a basic competition, using any render of any Pokemon to make a signature.

Rules:
  1. All Signatures must ablige with the Ub3r L33t H4x Rules.
  2. Basically, that means, (even though this is in the updated rules, that aren't complete) that your signature cannot contain any vulgar language, cannot have sexual themes, cannot be larger than 600x200 pixels, and cannot exceed a filesize of 125 KB.
  3. Just to clear up any possible misunderstandings, yes, you have to make the sig.
  4. If you attempt to use someone else's work in the SOTM, you will be disqualified for that SOTM. If you use someone else's work, and claim it to be your own, you will be banned from these forums for two weeks.

About the Theme:

Basically, the winner of the previous SOTM gets to choose the next SOTM's them. So, say you win in January's competition. You would choose the them for February's competition. Now, since this is the first SOTM, I just basically chose a very basic them that pretty much anyone can do. Got it memorized?

NOW, SOTM 1 START!
FerretFox41
FerretFox41

https://uberleethax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Signature of the Month Version 1- March Empty Re: The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Signature of the Month Version 1- March

Post by FerretFox41 Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 am

Current entries: None.
FerretFox41
FerretFox41

https://uberleethax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down