Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!
Ub3r L33t H4x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox and Points System!

Go down

Chatbox and Points System! Empty Chatbox and Points System!

Post by 1337Mudkip Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Well, I was playing around on the Admin CP when I decided to add a few things.

I added a Chatbox, and made some people moderators on it. If I forgot you, reply here are I'll add you in, or if you're an admin, feel free to add yourself xD

I also added the points system, which can be a way of buying sigs and avvys, joining raffles (which I'll speak about more later), and getting involved in the forum more. I think I gave everyone who has a role here a lot of points. =D I think I'll probably set some prices of course, and raffles will be something in the future. Tournament winners and people in the Hall of Fame will also get some points as well.

When you post and start new topics you receive points too, so that's more incentive to be a contributing member of the community!

Also, before the raffles start I'll be getting some cool prizes. So you definitely want to participate in that!

Plusle 1337Mudkip Plusle

1337Mudkip

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum