Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!
Ub3r L33t H4x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in a strange land (Signup topic)

2 posters

Go down

Adventures in a strange land (Signup topic) Empty Adventures in a strange land (Signup topic)

Post by polelover44 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:57 pm

A new region has been found! This latest development has just come in! Many new people are flocking to this region, and a gym league has already been established. Today, Professor Oak has organized an expedition of 5 Pokémon Trainers to the region, in hope of filling Pokédex info on this new region, and hopefully someone will become the first Champion! Good luck to you all.

You will be starting out in the small town of Birchwick, where you will receive your starter Pokémon and set off on your expidition

RULES:
- All ULH rules apply
- At least 3 lines per in-character post.
- Have fun!

CHARACTER SIGNUP SHEET:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

polelover44

Back to top Go down

Adventures in a strange land (Signup topic) Empty Re: Adventures in a strange land (Signup topic)

Post by FerretFox41 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Umm... You don't use different topics for both signing up and roleplaying... you just do both in one topic...
FerretFox41
FerretFox41

https://uberleethax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum